These are the features, enhancements and bugfixes included in ChartAlert version 12.12.1, which was released in December 2012.
12.12.1 – Advanced Scanner
- Create and run a group of multiple scans at a time; option to view merged or individual output reports.
- Run multiple scans >> option to view symbols that appear in all scans, or only in some scans.
- Run multiple scans >> option to add to existing or create new WatchLists from multiple scan results.
- Extract historical values of data or indicators for a symbol using the ‘List Data’ phrase.
- Ability to apply a scan to a set of symbols using the ‘Apply to Symbol1, Symbol2…’ phrase.
- New functions available – SuperTrend, Keltner Channels, Keltner Channels (ATR), Slope, Slope Best Fit Line.
- (Enhancement) Three font sizes available to view list of scans in the LHS Navigation Panel.
- (Enhancement) Help menu provides links to flash-based demos.
12.12.1 – Charting/ Technical Indicator
Keltner Channel and ATR-based Keltner Channel can now be plotted on charts.
12.12.1 – Charting/ Line Studies
Linear Channels and Semi-Log Channels (same as parallel trendlines) can now be drawn on charts.
12.12.1 – Charting/ Chart Reset
Short-cut (Ctrl+0) helps reset an open chart to display default number of bars.
12.12.1 – WebUpdate
Option to change primary download server, from where E-o-D daily data files are downloaded for WebUpdate.
12.12.1 – Bugfixes
Bugs detected (and reported) in the previous versions have been fixed in this Upgrade Version.