What is a 4wkET?
Thank you for your interest in the one-time-only 4-week Evaluation Trial (4wkET).
The purpose of the 4wkET is to allow you to test-drive ChartAlert, a software for charting, research, advisory reporting, and scanning. This trial period lasts for 4.33 weeks or 30 days.
The cost of the 4wkET is ₹1000. With this membership, you will have unrestricted access to our Indian stock market forecasts, advisory reports, stock charts, commodities charts, and factory scans. These resources will help you identify trading and investing opportunities in the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), and National Commodities & Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX).
Please note that the 4wkET is a one-time-only offer for evaluation purposes and cannot be renewed. If you have already used a 4wkET in the past 12 months, you are eligible for a 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscription plan instead.
Activation attempts in a 4wkET
The number of Activation attempts available in a 4wkET are as follows . . .
|1 User License|
for 1 Computer
|2 User Licenses|
for 2 Computers
|3 User Licenses|
for 3 Computers
|No of Activation Attempts during a 4wkET||2 times||3 times||4 times|
- With the 1 User License plan, you can use ChartAlert on a single computer.
- The 2 User License and 3 User License plans allow concurrent usage of ChartAlert on two and three computers respectively.
- If you have opted for the 4wkET 2 User License plan, you can activate ChartAlert up to three times on any two computers during the four-week evaluation period.
- We recommend utilizing these multiple activation attempts for purposes such as formatting or modifying computer hardware/software, as well as transferring the active license to a new computer.
Computer / System Requirements
The minimum and recommended computer configuration is listed below.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium or Professional with SP1
- Recommended OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.5.1
- Intel® Core™ i3 3GHz+ CPU
- Recommended CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 Quad-Core 3GHz+
- 8GB of RAM
- Recommended RAM: 8GB
- 1.5GB of free hard disk space – for technical analysis charting data, stock market advisory archives, scanning reports, etc
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Recommended Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 (or) 1920 x 1080
- Mouse (or equivalent pointing device)
- Internet connection for downloading data, upgrading software, etc.
.NET Framework Ver4.5.1 – essential for ChartAlert – is supported in the following Windows® operating systems only . . .
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.x
- Windows 10 *
- Windows 11 *
Microsoft® has suspended support to all other operating systems. If your OS is not in the list above, then .NET Framework Ver4.5.1 will not get installed on your computer, and you will not be able to install and use ChartAlert.
* The .NET Framework comes in-built with Windows 10 and 11. Downloading and installing .NET Framework on a Windows 10 and 11 computer is not required.
Apple® computers – MacOS / Boot Camp
Parallels Desktop, VirtualBox, etc. on MacOS
Windows® Operating System via Boot Camp on MacOS
ChartAlert is a Microsoft® Windows® compatible Real-Time-Enabled and End-of-Day Technical Analysis Advisory, Charting, and Scanning software. It has been designed based on Microsoft® technology, and requires the installation of .NET Framework 4.5.1 to run on your computer.
ChartAlert has undergone successful testing on various Windows platforms, including Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, and Windows 11, across both 32-bit and 64-bit AMD® and Intel® computers.
ChartAlert has also been successfully tested on older Intel® based Apple® computers running Windows® OS through Boot Camp.
However, ChartAlert has not been tested on older Intel® based Apple® computers running Windows® natively on Parallels Desktop, VirtualBox, or similar platforms.
Additionally, ChartAlert has not been tested on Apple® computers utilizing the current M-family of processors, including installation via Boot Camp.
To Apple® computer users: Please note that ChartAlert may or may not be compatible with your Apple® computer. If you are using an Apple® computer on the MacOS side, we kindly request that you refrain from opting for an Evaluation Trial or a Subscription Plan for ChartAlert.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to provide technological support for setting up ChartAlert on an Apple® computer running Parallels Desktop, VirtualBox, or similar software.
However, we are pleased to announce that we can offer technological support for ChartAlert installed on an Apple® computer with an old Intel® processor, running the Windows® Operating System via Boot Camp.
Before installing ChartAlert and its Historical Datasets, please ensure that Windows® and .NET Framework 4.5.1 are installed on the Windows® side of your Apple® computer via Boot Camp.
Avail a 4wkET now!
You can make a secure online payment via an encrypted high-end secure payment gateway provided by CCAvenue . . . All transactions via CCAvenue are encrypted using the powerful secure socket layer encryption technology.
All secure online payment transactions happen via our primary website, viz. ChartAlert.com
Go to the Buy Now! slideshow
Learn more about How to Subscribe & Activate ChartAlert