This post is about the demo videos related to building a Workspace with up to 25 charts — with the same symbol or various symbols, with the same time-frame or various time-frames — in ChartAlert
The following workspaces can be created in ChartAlert . . .
- Single-Symbol Workspace – up to 25 instances of a single symbol’s chart with various time-frames
- Multi-Symbol Workspace – up to 25 various symbol charts with various time-frames
- Relative Strength Workspace – details below
A RS workspace allows up to 4 charts as shown below, and it’s also possible to replace a SectoralIndex with CustomIndex in the workspace . . .
Continue reading “Workspaces”
This post is about the slideshows and demo videos related to (i) building Ratio or Relative Strength charts, and (ii) scanning and building the RS Matrix and the Trend Matrix in ChartAlert
The following relative strength pairs (or ratio charts) can be created, charted and scanned in ChartAlert . . .
- Symbol vs Symbol
- Symbol vs Index
- Symbol vs Custom Index
- Symbol vs Sector
- Sector vs Index
- Sector vs Custom Index
- Sector vs Sector
- Index vs Index
- Custom Index vs Custom Index
The RS pairs can also be scanned to create the following matrices . . .
Continue reading “Relative Strength Charts, P&F Relative Strength Matrix, P&F Trend Matrix”
- Point-and-Figure-based Relative Strength Matrix
- Point-and-Figure-based Trend Matrix