The following workspaces can be created in ChartAlert . . .
- Single-Symbol Workspace – up to 25 instances of a single symbol’s chart with various time-frames
- Multi-Symbol Workspace – up to 25 various symbol charts with various time-frames
- Relative Strength Workspace – details below
A RS workspace allows up to 4 charts as shown below, and it’s also possible to replace a SectoralIndex with CustomIndex in the workspace . . .
- Base Symbol
- Relative Strength pair – Symbol vs MarketIndex
- Relative Strength pair – Symbol vs SectoralIndex
- Relative Strength pair – SectoralIndex vs MarketIndex
The purpose of all of the above workspaces is to enable the following . . .
- Multi-Timeframe Analysis
- Multi-Template Analysis
- Multi-ChartType Analysis
- Multiple Parameters Analysis
- Multiple Relative Strength Analysis
Other features in a workspace include the following . . .
- Dockable Charts
- Copy-paste and/or Import Line Studies
- Create Workspaces from within a Report