This post is about the slideshows and demo videos related to creating WatchLists by importing from external files and using them for charting or scanning in ChartAlert
Import and create WatchLists – with multiple symbols per WatchList – based on an external TXT or CSV file.
Symbol/ exchange/ contract term can be imported if the external file contains the list of symbols in a valid format.
Continue reading “Import WatchList from an external TXT or CSV file”
This post is about the slideshows and demo videos related to creating an unlimited no. of MyFav / WatchLists and using them for charting and scanning in ChartAlert
Create unlimited number of WatchLists with up to 500 symbols per WatchList.
The following features are available to use in ChartAlert . . .
Continue reading “WatchLists / MyFavourites”
- Drag-and-drop symbols between WatchLists
- Add to WatchLists from open charts and/or reports
- Remove from WatchLists via open charts and/or reports
- Rename/ Delete/ Merge WatchLists
- Scan WatchLists for trading opportunities
- Use WatchLists to build Custom Indices