This post is about the slideshows related to synchronizing the X-axis of multiple charts so that they can be scrolled or zoomed-in or zoomed-out in sync to facilitate analysis in ChartAlert
The Sync X-axis feature allows you to analyze multiple instances of the same chart, or several charts that are simultaneously open, by sync’ing their X-axis.
Continue reading “Synchronize X-axis of Multiple Charts”
- Synchronize the x-axis – time-scale – of multiple charts to enable synchronized left-and-right scrolling of the chart
- Synchronized charts can be scrolled via Tile Vertical and Tile Horizontal windows options
This post is about the slideshows related to (i) working with multiple instances of a chart, (ii) creating custom charts (a.k.a. MyCharts), and (iii) sync’ing X-axis of multiple charts for analysis in ChartAlert
Open multiple instances of the same chart for a variety of ways of analyzing that same chart.
The following is possible . . .
Continue reading “Other Features”
- Create and view (simultaneously) the same symbol – say, ACC – with different templates — say, Moving Averages, Technical Analysis Studies, etc — plotted on multiple instances of the same symbol
- Tile multiple charts of the same symbol vertically or horizontally for analysis
- Synchronize x-axis of multiple charts for left-and-right scrolling
- Save multiple charts to a single Workspace